Google search....

Riddle I am tall when I am young, Who am I? riddle with answer

"Cracking the Code: I am tall when I am young, and I am short when I am old. Who am I?'',

Riddles are a fun way to exercise our brains and put our intelligence to the test. Some riddles are simple to solve, while others require creative thinking. Riddles increase your logical reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills and rejuvenate your mood. Solving riddles can be a fun and rewarding experience for all, as it helps us to think creatively and use our logic and reasoning skills. One famous riddle that has been making the rounds for years is, "I am tall when I am young, and I am short when I am old. Who am I?" The answer may surprise you, but it's a great example of how a simple question can be a lot more complex than it appears. 

Riddle
"Cracking the Code: I am tall when I am young, and I am short when I am old. Who am I?

Riddle I am tall when I am young,  Who am I? riddle with answer


RULES TO SOLVE THIS RIDDLE

1. THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT

2. You can use basic skills to solve this puzzle.

3. Read the Riddle carefully to avoid mistakes

4. Do use your basic logical reasoning

Answer
The answer to this riddle is the ''Candle" When a candle is young { newly lit } it is tall. As it burns down, it becomes shorter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please do not enter any spam link in coment box